Wednesday 20 February 2013

When I grow up I want to be ...



I know I'm not the only person that's ever spent (lots of) time day-dreaming about what life would be like as your favourite hero/heroine.
 
For me, it started in the playground of Junior School when every breaktime was dominated by games based on "Thundercats" and evolved, over the years, into a fixation with Disney Princesses (Ariel and Belle in particular) and Nancy Drew.
 
 
At University, I learnt self-confidence with the help of Gwen Stefani and Shirley Manson.
 
 
Skipping to my 30's, and I've discovered a host of strong, powerful women - Sydney Bristow, Alice, Veronica Mars ...


And, of course, Buffy The Vampire Slayer; forever a constant in my life:


Who would you like to have grown up into? And did you manage it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates