Friday 8 June 2012

My fantasy zombie apocalypse survival crew

If you want to increase your chances of survival in the zombie apocalypse, and you have a choice of anyone at all, who will you recruit to your ultimate zombie apocalypse survival crew?

My choices are drawn from my favourite tv programmes and in no particular order they are:


Strong
Quick reflexes
Resourceful
Experienced fighter
Not phased by the undead

                                                                  
  Debra Morgan

  Tough
  Good in a crisis
  Logical
  Takes no-nonsense






 Jessica Hamby

My girl crush
Strong
Fast
Deadly
Vampire






 Tom McNair

Strong                    Werewolf
Trained fighter       And look at those puppy dog eyes!



Daryl Dixon

Experienced tracker and hunter
Focused
Willing to do what needs doing
Has a crossbow
Can ride a horse
Has a motorbike









Jaqen H'ghar

Killer
Mysterious
Pays his debts




 Tyrion Lannister

Intelligent
Witty
Able to laugh at himself
Loves deeply
Willing to fight







 Jason Stackhouse

Isn't he pretty?!
Loyal
Unintentionally funny
Handy with a gun
Has a truck













What do you think? Are the odds of survival a bit more in my favour now?

I'm interested to know who you'd choose so let me know!

1 comments:

Wag Doll said...

Debra Morgan in Dexter I just love, she's a ballsy woman! How could I never have heard of Jack Stackhouse?...don't care what programme he's in, he's on my team!

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates