Tuesday 6 August 2013

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along. Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share 2 (two) teaser sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
  • Share the title and author so that other Teaser Tuesday participants can decide whether to add your book to their TBR list. 
I've got 2 very different teasers to share with you today. The first is from Haunted Moon by Yasmine Galenorn and the second is from Only Lycans Need Apply by Michele Bardsley:




Shade hollered as he tried to pull her back. Yanking, he tumbled back, and she came with him, but the moment we saw what had happened to her, I wished he'd let her go. I stared at her in horror.
















"It only let two of us inside," he said. "Why?"
"Well, I'm the chosen," I said with mock haughtiness. "So you're probably screwed."









What did I say, they're very different! Look out for my review of each book, coming soon.

9 comments:

Sandra Nachlinger said...

Interesting teasers. They both sound like good stories.
Here's my Teaser: Tougher Than the Rest

Anonymous said...

"Haunted Moon": Whoa! What happened to the "her" in your teaser? Must be bad if the narrator is horrified!

"Only Lycans": LMAO "probably screwed" indeed!

Here's mine :)

Anonymous said...

Great teasers but I love the first one. Will have to check that out. Here is my TT http://cynthiastacey.com/2013/08/06/teaser-tuesday-aug-6/

Katie Cohen said...

Both really good teasers! They sound like good books, I'll have to check them out. Thanks for stopping by:)
@ http://the-quiet-girl-talks.blogspot.com/

Lisa @ Lost in Literature said...

Great teasers!! The first one is awesome. Thanks for sharing! :)

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Great teases!! Second one got a laugh!

Thanks for visiting my teaser!

Christine Rains said...

Oh no! What happened when Shade pulled her through? I haven't caught up on Galenorn's Otherworld series. Yikes!

Dark Franny said...

Those are great teasers, thanks for sharing and for stopping by my blog!

Unknown said...

that second one sounds really good. intense and mystery-packed.

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates