Thursday 27 June 2013

Wanted: Guest Posts


The 50 Most Inspirational Quotes For Women Of All Time
It's been a while since I've run a themed series of posts on my blog and I'm liking the idea of spending some time focusing on who our personal "A Hell Of A Woman" is and why. I think it will be really interesting to read about the women that inspire us and I'd like it to feel like a celebration of womankind.

The only rules I have are as follows:
  • You must write about a female role model
  • Fictional characters are included
  • You must explain why that person is your role model
I'm happy to accept serious and light-hearted posts; just write from your heart and in your own personal style.

If you're interested in getting involved then please get in touch in one of the following ways:
  • Leave a comment
  • Tweet me 
  • Send me an email to ahellofawoman [at] gmail [dot] com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates