Sunday 12 February 2012

It's a blog hijack!

Have you visited Dorky Mum? You should and not just because my post about the day I rescued a drowning dog is being featured on her blog today!

Seriously though, Ruth (aka Dorky Mum) has been writing some honest, brave and inspirational posts lately, like this one about her experience of postnatal depression and this one about her visit to Downing Street as part of the campaign work she does with  Save the Children.

She's also been sharing some heartwarming family anecdotes like this one about Dorky Son's giggle dreams.

I'm so pleased to have had an opportunity to write a post for a blogger whose writing I very much admire. Thank you Ruth!

2 comments:

Mammasaurus said...

Yay! Ruth is wonderful - a really supportive lady, just like you :D

Feel the cheese x

The Last Slayer said...

Aw, thanks Annie but I think that should be "just like you" :-D

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates