Saturday 10 December 2011

12 days of Buffy : Nightmares


You'll have to forgive me. I'm incredibly tired. I had a hideous night with the baby and today wasn't much better. I'm sat here now thinking I should try harder to turn this into a post you'll want to continue reading but in all honesty, I want to collapse in bed and cry.


The nightmares encountered in episode 10 of Buffy the Vampire Slayer were of a different flavour to mine and unsurprisingly, didn't involve babies. Lucky them. I'd happily be a circus vampire with bad hair and wearing only my underwear if I could at least sleep!


On the plus side, I emptied the huge cardboard box full of books that has been sat in our conservatory since we moved in 3 years ago. It's freed up a lot of space (and exposed a LOT of dog hairs!) and without wanting to sound too new age, there's a better 'flow' through that part of the house. Like there's more room in which to breathe.

Now, before I finally give in and crawl into bed, please go and support the rest of #teambuffy: Nyssapod, Chapters of Claire, Made by Tamsin and Margot and Barbara.

Also, if you want to jump into the 2 remaining days of this challenge, you can. You don't have to be a fan of Buffy - you just have to have a desire to get rid of some of those jobs you've been putting off for a while.

See you tomozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......*snort*.......zzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 comments:

The mum of all trades said...

theres nothing like crossing something of your to do list is there?

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates