- Finish filing away the paperwork
- Put locks on all the "un-safe" drawers/cupboards
- Sort out the big box of books that's been sat in the conservatory for the last 3 years
- Tidy and organise my craft table so if I wanted to, I could actually use it
- Declutter the bedroom
- Put locks on the bedside drawers
- Make the boys some fleece trousers
- Do some batch cooking
- Finish the Christmas shopping
And the biggest one of all:
- Declutter and clean the spare bedroom before decorating it ready for the toddler to move into after his Boxing day birthday. The baby will then move into the nursery
To find out Nyssapod's thoughts on "Angel", head on over to minibreakmummy. Please also show her some support for her own to-do list that she's started to tackle.
Finally, pop over to Margot and Barbara to read how Liz is feeling inspired to tidy and sort her house, starting with her bedroom. Welcome to the challenge Liz!
As I've been saying every day so far, there's still time for you to join #teambuffy and jump into the 5 remaining days of this challenge (oh my god! over half way already!). You don't have to be a fan of Buffy - you just have to have a desire to get rid of some of those jobs you've been putting off for a while. If I can do it so can you!
See you tomorrow x