- Put locks on all the "un-safe" drawers/cupboards
- Sort out the big box of books that's been sat in the conservatory for the last 3 years
- Tidy and organise my craft table so if I wanted to, I could actually use it
- Put locks on the bedside drawers
- Make the boys some fleece trousers
- Do some batch cooking
- Finish the Christmas shopping
Husband and I have also devised a plan of attack for the spare bedroom but this particular job is on hold until his back's sorted.
To find out Nyssapod's thoughts on "the puppet show", listen to her audioboo or visit her written blog minibreakmummy.
Finally, pop over to Margot and Barbara to read about the first stage of Liz's Operation : Bedroom Sanctuary.