- File away all the paperwork
- Put locks on all the "un-safe" drawers/cupboards
- Sort out the big box of books that's been sat in the conservatory for the last 3 years
- Tidy and organise my craft table so if I wanted to, I could actually use it
- Declutter the bedroom
- Put locks on the bedside drawers
- Make the boys some fleece trousers
- Do some batch cooking
- Finish the Christmas shopping
And the biggest one of all:
- Declutter and clean the spare bedroom before decorating it ready for the toddler to move into after his Boxing day birthday. The baby will then move into the nursery
To find out Nyssapod's thoughts on "the pack", head on over to minibreakmummy. She's also started to tackle her own to-do list and you can read all about it here.
Don't forget to visit Chapters of Claire to find out how Claire's getting on with her to-do list.