Tuesday 20 December 2011

An award, for me?


I am fortunate to have been awarded the Liebster Blog award twice. Once by More Than A Mum and again by Bluebirdsunshine. Thank you ladies. If you haven't visited either of these blogs before then I really recommend you go ahead and do so.

The More Than A Mum blog is close to my heart as its key message is you can be a brilliant mum whilst keeping your identity as a woman, and this is something I'm trying to achieve at the moment.

Bluebirdsunshine's blog is one that I've discovered more recently but with which I regularly find myself empathising. Blue's honesty really shines through.

The rules of the Liebster Blog award state I now need to pass the award onto 5 other bloggers; each with less than 200 followers. I choose:

Up Yours Gina Ford : because it's impossible to read this and not laugh

Mills And Boon Wannabe: because this is my guilty pleasure

The Life And Times Of The Working Mum : because Laura is lovely and friendly

Cheetahs In My Shoes : because Jenny is an inspiration who also does some phenomenal baking

Chapters Of Claire : because Claire is incredibly funny and friendly and she also has impeccable television viewing tastes

Now go! Visit these blogs and see whether they're for you or not. Then google "Liebster Blog Award" and see whether any of the other blogs that have received this award takes your fancy. I'm going to do the same x

2 comments:

Laura said...

That is so lovely, thank you so much. I will make a point of checking out all of the blogs you have recomended :-) xx

A Little Light Work said...

Oh thanks Mrs S! That's made my evening!

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates