I've also banned everyone in the house from putting anything on it EVER AGAIN!
I cannot tell you how much I love this jacket. If I was a jacket, I would be this one without a doubt in my mind.
- File away all the paperwork
- Put locks on all the "un-safe" drawers/cupboards
- Sort out the big box of books that's been sat in the conservatory for the last 3 years
- Tidy and organise my craft table so if I wanted to, I could actually use it
- Declutter the bedroom
- Put locks on the bedside drawers
- Make the boys some fleece trousers
- Do some batch cooking
- Do the Christmas shopping
And the biggest one of all:
- Declutter and clean the spare bedroom before decorating it ready for the toddler to move into after his Boxing day birthday. The baby will then move into the nursery
Visit the rest of #teamBuffy?
To find out Nyssapod's thoughts on "never kill a boy on the first date", head on over to Audioboo. You can also follow Nyssapod's progress at minibreakmummy. Starting from tomorrow, you'll also be able to follow Nyssapod via her written blog as she tackles her own to-do list. Keep showing her lots of support.